Box Contains 2 Massagers for £9.99
In the basis of the Cupping-Glass massage effect is a reflex method based on hyperemia arising, on irritation of skin's receptors by vacuum created in the banka. Under the Cupping-Glass massage influence repipheral circulation of blood, lymph and intertissue liquid becomes better. Stagnation is ellminated. Metabolism and dermal respiration in the massaged segment of a body are intensified. Skin becomes more elastic, its resistance to temperature and mechanical factors is increased, muscles retracting function is improved, and tone and elasticity of muscles are increased. In applying of the vacuum therapy, sebaceous and perspiration glands secrete their extract. The extract contains, besides salts, urea, acetone, bile acids, which in certain concentrations are toxic for an organism, this makes it possible to compare the Cupping-Glass massage method with the bath effect.
Cupping-Glass massage technique.
The massaged surface is greased with heated oil, massaged cream or Vaseline. One or two Cupping-Glass are set, dosing the vacuum force by squeezing of the cylinder. Doing this, one must take into consideration the patient skin's sensitiveness. Then using attached Cupping-Glass, one must make sliding massage movements in direction shown on figure. The movements may be straight-line, circular, zigzag. The time of massage is individual, till cteady hyperemia appears (3-10 minutes). Procedures are carried out every day. The number of procedures depends on the patient's condition, and it may be equal to 5-10.
After carrying out of all the procedures the patient needs rest for not less than half an hour in a room, where the temperature is not below 18?C.
1. With osteochondrosis, one makes sliding massage movements from the loins to the cercial vertebra. Special attention must be paid to massaging of paravertbal areas 2- 3 cm far from spine acanthae. The movements are straight-line. At the same time the Cupping-Glass is moved upwards with effort, so that a skin fold «goes» in front of the Cupping-Glass. Down movements are made without effort.
1a. With neck osteochondrosis, the Cupping-Glass circles around the seventh vertebra (in order to find it, one must incline his head, the most protruding vertebra is the seventh one).The movements are made clockwise without touching of the seventh vertebra, the number of movements is odd (from 11 to 15). After that the massage of trapezoidal muscle is made from head to shoulders.
2. With colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, one must massage from lower corners of shoulder blades to shoulders (on the back), the lateral sides of chest and also from breastbone's xiphosternum to left and right shoulders.
Under the Cupping-Glass massage influence sputum comes out, breathing becomes better. Body temperature is lowered. After the procedure the patient must be covered with a blanket.
He must take a glass of tea with or raspberry.
3. With myosites of lumbar muscles, one must massage along loins. With myosites of forearm muscles, one must massage back muscles of neck and back. With lumbosacral radiculitis, one must massage the loins area, and if the pain irradiates to leg, the back surface of leg must to leg must be massaged from the popliteal space to the cluneal tuck.
4. With cellulites, the Cupping-Glass massage of muscles of hips and buttocks is carried out. The movement of the banka is circular, zigzag, straight-line. (The movements of each kind must be repeated 5-6 times). Under the Cupping-Glass massage influence lipoblasts are mechanically broken. To intensife the effect, the massaged surface may be greased with anticellulitis cream. The massage course lasts one month. Attention! One must not massage the inner hip surface, or if the patient has herniotomy and appendectomy.
5. In order to improve the immunity of patients with long-lasting diseases and enfeebled patients, the method of autoheniotherapy is applied. It means applying of the Cupping-Glass on buttock's skin on 30-60 times in a great vacuum mode. The massage course lasts ten days.
6. What the patient has a trauma, the massage is applied for the normalition of blood flow and lymph flow, for the elimination of pain syndrome, for the resorption of edema and hematoma, for the regeneration and the reparation of tissues, for the normalization of the oxidation-reduction processes. One starts to massage above the injured place (the reflexive-distractive massage), descending little by little to the parts adjoining the injured area.
Physiotherapeutic “Cupping-Glass” procedure.
The medical effect of the physiotherapeutic “Cupping-Glass” procedure is realized by means of the vacuum, which causes the local rush of blood and lymph to skin from deep lying tissues, which exerts the reflex influence on vessels of internal organs. Besides, the biological active substances are sunthesized in the influenced area. These substances stimulate the metabolic and restoration processes.